Get involved with the Citizens Theatre and help support the work of the company by becoming a Friend. You can sign up to become a friend online by completing our individual giving Direct Debit form or contact the development department on 0141 418 6258. Every Friend receives unique benefits including:
From £5 a month
- A welcome pack of souvenir gifts
- 10% discount on show tickets (limited to 2 per show)
- Ticket alert, be the first to know about new shows on sale
From £10 a month, receive all the FRIEND benefits plus:
- 10% discount on drinks at the bar
- 48-hr priority booing for drama classes for children and adults
- Acknowledgement on the Citizens’ website
- Invitation to behind-the-scenes backstage events
From £25 a month, receive all the FRIEND and GOOD FRIEND benefits plus:
- Acknowledgement in the Citizens’ foyer
- Invitation to annual lunch hosted by Artistic Director Dominic Hill and a special guest
DEDICATE A SEAT
A named seat makes the ideal gift for the theatre-goer in your life and is a great way to show your support for the company. Seats cost £600 (including VAT) and can be paid for in up to 12 instalments. Contact Molly Ross, Development Assistant for more information.
LEAVE A LEGACY
By remembering the Citizens Theatre in your will, you can make a real difference to our future community of theatregoers.
To discuss this further, contact Kirstie Cusick, Head of Development on 0141 418 6240.
John Byrne created original artwork for the Citizens Theatre’s 2015 production of his play The Slab Boys, and 2017 production of Cuttin’ A Rug.
In support of our Theatre Redevelopment Campaign we are thrilled to be able to offer limited edition reproduction prints, personally signed by the artist and screenwriter.