Pricing and concession information
Due to COVID restrictions we are currently operating a reduced box office. You can email email@example.com if you have any queries.
Discounted Ticket prices
Preview tickets are available for most shows at a reduced rate.
These concession types apply to our performances except our Previews.
- Under 26s & children (16 and under)
- Gorbals Card holders: You must have a G5 postcode and have registered for a Gorbals card.
- Unemployed: You must be in receipt of one of the following benefits: Job Seekers Allowance, Employment Support Allowance, Incapacity Benefit or Income Support.
- Equity, Scottish Society Of Playwrights, Bectu & Musicians Union Card-holders
- Mature Students
- Senior Citizens: We accept the National Entitlement Card as proof of senior citizen status from those resident in Scotland. Equivalent proof will be accepted from those resident elsewhere.
The price of concession tickets will be available on each show listing.
Concession tickets can be shown as e-tickets and alongside your ID. If you have any queries email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note exceptions may apply. All concessions and discounts subject to availability.
We often have group discounts and school pricing. Due to COVID-19 and limited capacities for events, these are not currently available.
CHRISTMAS SHOW PRICING AND CONCESSIONS
For our Christmas show, we always have additional performance types giving a wider range of ticket prices.These are available ahead of the Christmas show going on sale each year.
For full capacity show runs we offer a selection of tickets for 50p. These traditionally go on sale the Saturday before the show opens. These are not available for The Comedy of Errors due to limited capacity.
All 50p tickets must be bought in person, cash only. No reservations. Allocated price band II seats. 2 tickets per person. Terms & conditions apply.