Pricing and concessions
If you have an enquiry or would like assistance with your booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and our Box Office team will be happy to help.
Discounted ticket prices
Preview tickets are available for most shows at a reduced rate.
These concession types apply to our performances except our Previews.
- Under 26s & children (16 and under)
- Gorbals Card holders: You must have a G5 postcode and have registered for a Gorbals card. If your card has expired but you have a G5 postcode then you can still use it as we realise that you will not have been able to renew it. Tickets cannot be booked online, only by phone. Maximum of two per household.
- Unemployed: You must be in receipt of one of the following benefits: Job Seekers Allowance, Employment Support Allowance, Incapacity Benefit or Income Support.
- Equity, Scottish Society Of Playwrights, Bectu & Musicians Union Card-holders
- Mature Students
- Senior Citizens: We accept the National Entitlement Card as proof of senior citizen status from those resident in Scotland. An equivalent proof will be taken from those resident elsewhere.
The price of concession tickets will be available on each show listing. Concession tickets can be shown as e-tickets and alongside your ID. If you have any queries email us at email@example.com.
Please note exceptions may apply. All concessions and discounts are subject to availability.
CHRISTMAS SHOW PRICING AND CONCESSIONS
For our Christmas shows, we have additional performance and ticket types giving a wider range of ticket prices.
For full capacity show runs we offer a selection of tickets for 50p. These traditionally go on sale the Saturday before the show opens.
All 50p tickets must be bought in person, cash only. No reservations. Allocated price band II seats. 2 tickets per person. Terms & conditions apply.