Back to Archive
Tell Me The Truth About Love
An evening with Maureen Beattie and friends. From the wit of Oscar Wilde to the glorious poetry of Robert Burns, from the sketches of Victoria Wood to the plays of William Shakespeare. Maureen has assembled a dream cast including Simon Russell Beale, described by The Independent as “the greatest stage actor of his generation”, Scottish stage and TV star Siobhan Redmond and Lord of the Rings favourite Billy Boyd.
Join us for an evening of poetry and prose celebrating love in all its guises.
Maureen Beattie presents a special revue show for one night only to help raise funds for the Seat Restoration campaign.
All proceeds to the Citizens Theatre Seat Restoration Fund
User Rating ★★★★★
Rated: (5/5), based on 1 rating
Guide Dogs welcome
DEDICATE A SEATDid you know you can use our interactive auditorium to dedicate a seat to a loved one, someone you admire or mark your favourite spot?
“it’s great to finally make it to the Citizens stage”
Simon Russell Beale talks to Evening Times ahead his debut at the Citz in Tell Me The Truth About Love
Leave Your Comments
Bring your wallets on the night to bid on a host of great prizes donated by celebrities in our charity auction. Prizes include:
- An original painting by Scottish artist Robert Kelsey
- A photo donated by Alan Cumming
- A script & DVD of the film Decoy Bride signed by its stars David Tennant and Kelly MacDonald
- Dinner with Tam Cowan reviewing a Glasgow restaurant
- A meal for two with Johnny Beattie and Libby McArthur and a copy of the River City book signed by the whole cast
- and more to be announced