One more sleep ‘til Christmas - Relaxed Performance
This performance of One more sleep ‘til Christmas is aimed at audience members who would benefit from a more relaxed theatre environment, including people with an autistic spectrum disorder or sensory or communication disorder and their families.
It’s the night before Christmas, and seven excited children are tucked up together cosy in bed. But who can sleep when Santa’s on his way? Maybe singing some festive carols will help – but only if they don’t wake Mum and Dad! Citizens Associate Director Guy Hollands creates a new fun-filled festive show for 3 – 6 year olds in the intimate setting of our Circle Studio.
This performance will be a supportive, relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere for all the family. Please note:
• The age-recommendation for this production is 3-6 years but the show is aimed at children, teenagers, adults and their families.
• The performance takes place in the Circle Studio at the Citizens Theatre.
• A Visual Story for the relaxed performance will be available in due course.
• Audience members will be able to access the auditorium area before the show begins.
• Seating is unreserved.
• You are free to leave the studio at any time.
• If you need to leave the performance we will provide a quiet room.
• The Citizens Theatre is fully accessible with cafe, toilets and plenty of parking.
Date Time Information 21 Dec 2.00pm Relaxed Performance
Cast & Creative Team
Director - Guy Hollands
Lighting - Stuart Jenkins
Musical Director - Finn Anderson